- To responsible for planning and implementing effective PR events, ensuring maximum media coverage and exposure.
- To cultivate and sustain good press relations.
- To update the Management on all competitiors' advertising and PR activities.
- Create a well-informed workforce environment throught the use of various communications media. This will include e-mail announcements to all employees, bulletin board news, newsletters or new flyers, and other creative methods.
- To assist in book fairs, local promotions and other events.
- To carry out any ad hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Company.
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Executive: At least 2 years of related experience is required.
- Trainee: For Fresh graduates applicant.
- Possess excellent communication skill in English & Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong media relations from previous working experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Possess own transport.
- Committed to work on weekend/ public holiday whenever required.
Interested applicant, please send in your updated resume to email@example.com