Managing the IT system and project, including develop the IT strategy, evaluate and identify new business IT solutions and ensure the successful implementation of all IT projects through proper planning and management to fulfil the business objectives of the Company.
- Perform project scoping, feasibility study, requirement gathering, planning, system analyst & design.
- Manages project timelines to ensure efficient and timely delivery of IT project.
- Manage current system and application performance within service level agreed between IT and users, as well as manage vendor relationship and performance to ensure the continuity of business.
- To identify, escalate and mitigate risk and issue, including providing recommendation for course of action.
- Prepare technical and business documentation, and to ensure all project documents are properly managed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years’ IT experience with 2 years’ supervisory experience in IT management – preferably retail operations.
- Hands-on experience with Magento, SAP, SQL, or Microsoft Navision.
- Strong goals setting and task prioritization abilities.
- Good analytical, communication, interpersonal and planning skills with strong leadership traits.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with diverse groups and individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
An attractive package, outstanding career development opportunities is on offer. If you believe you fulfil the above requirements, we would like to hear from you! Please send in your online application with latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org