- To ensure smooth run and daily operations activities through proactive planning and scheduling.
- Responsible on accurate receiving, storage, ordering/return processing and on time delivery as based on time frame sets.
- To maintain proper documentation records to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of warehouse activities.
- To promote a safe and conducive work environment by using proper house-keeping.
- To lead and supervise a group of warehouse assistants.
- To constantly review and improve the work processes.
- SPM holder with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in warehousing.
- Preferable candidate with forklift driving skill.
- Knowledge in MS Excel.
- Effectively bilingual in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia are added advantage.
- Organised, good interpersonal skills and strong leadership.
- Possess positive working attitude and physically fit.
- Must willing to work on weekend & Public Holiday for events/ roadshows.
- 5.5 days working week.
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org