- Assist in develop and maintain the Company E-commerce websites.
- To provide fresh design and visual ideas for artwork.
- Ensure website content is lively, updated, relevant & engaging.
- Assist and support in formulating, planning and executing marketing plans incorporating graphic design aspect.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s in Multimedia Design/ Business & Information Technology.
- Basic knowledge in multimedia website coding and in using design software’s.
- Priority will be given to those who can start in January 2018, and minimum working duration of 3 months.
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Based at Balakong.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please contact Mr. Nicholas
at 03-9179 6262 for any enquiries.