- Work closely with the editorial team in writing original and insightful articles for Company magazine(s).
- Liaising with internal and external clients to secure relevant information for magazine and to ensure smooth production process for the magazine.
- Liaising with graphic designer(s) pertaining to illustrations, typesetting/ layout and corrections.
- Editing and proofread manuscripts thoroughly and make necessary changes or amendments.
- Provide copywriting for all Company’s collateral materials.
- Provide translation for Company’s materials as and when needed.
- Work closely with the marketing executive to pull in potential clients for promotional tie-ups and collaborations with the magazine.
- Work closely with the online marketing executive to create contents, and work on online marketing projects as and when required.
- To contribute in creative communication, written content for marketing and promotional collaterals, advertisements, websites, press releases and social media platforms.
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required by the Company.
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Advertising/ Media, Creative Multimedia, Mass Communication, English or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a writer preferred.
- Excellent command of English and a good command of Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, prioritization and multitasking skills.
- Able to deliver under tight deadlines, within the editorial standards.
- A keen interest in content and a passion for publishing.
- Easily adapts to dynamic changes. Able to organise work to meet changing demands, with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and dedicated. Able to work independently, as well as in a team; creative, fast learner, efficient.
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume to email@example.com