- To edit and write English language books and assessment books for preschools, primary schools and secondary schools.
- To ensure the English language in the books are errors free and achieve the required standards.
- To do list building and commissioning.
- To ensure the smooth implementation of publication plan according to schedule.
- To liaise with authors, DTP artists, illustrators and Graphic Designer effectively for all matter related to publishing.
- To get feedback on competitors’ titles and ideas for new product development.
- To keep contact with pool of writers and source for potential ones.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in English Linguistics / Languages or equivalent.
- Excellent in English grammar, vocabulary, and flair for writing effective, compelling copy.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Familiar in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of editorial experience in Educational or in Publishing industry.
- Fresh graduates are encourange to apply.
- Able to multi-task, manage various projects and meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org